Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Tumalog Falls

Tumalog Falls ,Falls hopping #1
" That moment when the wind hits the fresh falling water, and drizzles through the air..."


                       Since it’s 2015, I decided to try a new adventure -- Waterfalls hopping! The first Waterfall that came out of my research was Tumalog Falls in Oslob, Cebu. Great! Just close to the most visited spot/tourist attraction in Oslob -- Whale Watching. Coming from Dumaguete, I have to cross the sea from Sibulan Port to Liloan Port. From there, ride a bus at 15 kms approximate distance and from the highway to the Falls at about 3 kms uphill (I asked). A habal-habal or motorcycle will bring you there, but they’ll have to drop you off at the entrance, unless if you pay additional fare to bring you near the waterfall – It’s only about 500 meters far so walking would do.
I won’t have to narrate much of my experience there but there’s only one thing I want to say about that waterfall ---
Heavenly Majestic!
See for yourself!   


Break down of expenses:

Bus Ride = Php60 (back and forth from Liloan Port)
Habal-habal/motorcycle = Php60(back and forth)
Entrance Fee = Php20
Fast Craft = Php124 (back and Forth)
Food = your own budget



         Instagram post @cj_amores: follow me!

View more Pictures below! (may not be viewable with the use of a mobile phone)             Get Adobe Flash player
Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com

The first time I went there, I was Alone but after a few weeks... The Gang came with me the Second time!


(Next Stop Aguinid Falls...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment