Monday, April 6, 2015

Kawasan Falls



Kawasan Falls


Reminiscing Summer 2014 pt2: Badian, Cebu

                   One of the most visited tourist spot in Baidan, Cebu. Having a three (3) level waterfall, the uphill climb is just so exhausting but when you reach every level, it’s all worth it.
The first fall is the largest among the three. The group and I just reached level I and II for the others can’t dare to take any further step to the top. So we stopped and enjoyed level II while wondering how level III was. But according to one, Level III’s good for kids, can’t tell if it’s true though. Haven’t seen it. Moving on, the water’s just so cold making it perfect to compensate the scorching heat of the sun. But for people who is prone to cramps, BEWARE! The water might leave you struggling. Happened to me, just after a few minutes from dipping, I got cramps. Good thing, I was close to a rock and my group was there watching over me. But that didn’t stop me from enjoying the moment. We just saw a rope a few meters away above from where we are and with no hesitation… We’re the king of the jungle! Just made our day. No one else even dared to do that.

The day just got better even after leaving MOALBOAL and travelling 35 kms approx from there to Kawasan Falls.
More photos below. Just click and view. Enjoy! :)
(may not be viewable by the use of mobile phone)
Get Adobe Flash player
Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment